Hye


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, May 6, 2011

CHE JAMALIAH BINTI AHMAD




Our clever, sweet and nicest MAK, we owe you our best thanks
for your
warmth and kindness.
There is no MAK like you!
I want to give you all the beautiful roses in the world,
I want to give you the Sun and all its warmth.
I bow to you, my dearest MAK for sleepless nights,
for being calm,
for all the wrinkles on your face,
for all your fights, for all your grace.
For all your care and understanding,
thank you all, thank you all!
Sometimes i don’t know what to do,
but i'am so lucky, MAK, that i have you!
Happy Mother’s day, my dearest MAK, and thank you so much that you have blessed my life!
My love for you , mak, is endless desert, your love for me is priceless present.


" i love you MAK "


No comments:

Post a Comment